||All scarves and inners
Recommended to hand wash and line dry.
- For makeup or oil stains, spot treat with a stain remover.
- Steam iron or dry iron on medium heat.
- For storage, fold or hang in the wardrobe.
- Handle with gentle care.
- Dry clean recommended or hand wash with mild detergent.
- Wash separately before wearing for the first time.
- Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Steam Iron is recommended. Iron on low temperature.
- Do not bleach.
- Machine-wash under a gentle cycle in a laundry mesh bag. Hang to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Iron on low temperature.
- Do not bleach.
- Avoid direct contact of dUCk hardware with strong chemicals such as detergent, perfume, etc.
|Handbags & Accessories
||All bags & small leather goods
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth.
- Handle it with care and avoid overstuffing while in use.
- Avoid direct contact with substances that might cause colour transfer, bleeding, and fading.
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth and mild soap.
- When not in use, stuff it with sufficient fillers to preserve its shape and keep it in the provided dust bag in a cool, dry place.
||Jute material shopping bags
- Keep your bag clean by wiping it with a soft damp cloth.
- Do not wash, soak, bleach, or machine dry to avoid damaging the quality of the material.
- When not in use, store it flat or upright to preserve its shape.
||Pin, Brooch, Mask Chain
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotion, hair spray or other substances that might cause damage.
- Clean after each use with a soft cloth.
- When not in use, store it in a dustbag or airtight jewellery box.
- Faux leather will change in appearance over time and is naturally subject to wear and tear.
- For cleaning, lightly wipe the case with a soft damp cloth in a gentle circular motion.
- Avoid excessive heat, moisture, perfume and dyed materials.